Sheetz MySheetzCard.com Rewards Program


I went in Sheetz gas station for the first time last week and i enjoyed my experience greatly. So i was invited to join the My Sheetz Card Rewards Program and i was told that register my card online at www.mysheetzcard.com. Great! When i have registered my card, i can enjoy the rewards including 3¢ off every gallon of gas every day, on-the-spot savings and more. I will be back and the discounts are wonderful!   


It's easy to Register My Sheetz Card Online

Step 1. Visit the My Sheetz Card registration page at www.mysheetzcard.com.

Step 2. Click on the button“Create A New Account!” to start the process.

Step 3. Complete the registration process by 4 easy steps: Enter the card number and activation code, fill out the account details, validate email and finish.

Step 4. Once you're done, you can swipe your Sheetz Card at the pump to get 3¢ discount on every gallon each time.

When you have any problems, check out the FAQs by clicking the link below.

Website: http://www.mysheetzcard.com

FAQs: https://www.sheetz.com/msc/faqs.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment