Join Best Western Rewards Program & Earn Bonus Points




Best Western International Hotel Chain is the largest Hotel Family in the world. Now, they have approximately 4,000 hotels all over the world. When you travel if you need a comfortable place to sleep at night and not a comprehensive entertainment package, the Bess Western Hotels should be your first choice. And if you are its frequent visitor, you can earn plenty of rewards by enrolling in the Best Western travel loyalty rewards program.

About the Best Western Rewards Program

It's easy to join BW Rewards Program by completing the registration page on www.bestwesternrewards.com. This rewards program is a FREE travel rewards program for frequent travelers. Once you become a member of BW Rewards you can easily earn your rewards points when you stay at Best Western Hotels. Likewise, you can redeem your rewards points for free room nights at Best Western Hotels and other great rewards like airline tickets & miles, shopping gift certificates, and merchandise.

For more information on BW Rewards Program, check out the Best Western Rewards website(www.bestwesternrewards.com).

Log-on to www.BKfeedback.com and receive 250 free BW Rewards points.

2 comments:

  1. I stayed at the Best Western Center Inn on Northampton Blvd. in Virginia Beach Virginia. The hotel was clean and neat. However, when I booked my reservations, it was stated that there was a microwave in the room. I arrived to find that there are no microwaves in the rooms (false advertisement). Therefore, I could not heat the frozen dinners that I brought with me. In addition, the desk clerk overcharged my account without my permission. Upon leaving, I made the hotel clerk aware of this and he stated that they usually do that and then adjust the account in 5-7 days. This made no sense to me and I was appalled because I signed an agreement for one amount and was debited for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am staying at BW Galena,Ill.Room is awesome,location is good for this area(it's a small town)micro,frdge,whirlpool was the greatest.Looks like it would be excellent fishing and hunting,all within walking distance!

    ReplyDelete