Tell The Taco Bell and Win an Free iPad2


Tell Us About Your Visit: Click Here

Do you eat at Taco Bell restaurant often? Are you satisfied with their food and service? Taco Bell welcome your comment or feedback either via their customer
satisfaction survey site(www.tellthebell.com) or via the toll-free number 1.888.771.6428. Upon completion of the Tellthebell survey, you will automatically be entered into the Weekly Sweepstakes. Winers will get a free iPad2 (up to a $499 Value). Wow, great!

Steps for completing the Survey Online

Step 1: Visit www.tellthebell.com, choose your language from English and Spanish then enter the store number printed on your receipt and click next.

Step 2: Respond to all survey questions about your recent shopping experience and post your feedback in the provided box and click submit.

Step 3: The end of survey you also need to provide the requested information include your age and day time phone number.

The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Participants who is at least 18 years old.

Need help, see the Official Rules of Sweepstakes for details.

Official Rules: https://www.opinionport.com/TTB2012/rules.html

16 comments:

  1. I like to eat tacobell evreyday. and it's good service in tacobell.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The enchurrito was awesome the lady that served me was nice an really hot now I know where to get a taco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a taco it was so good. people are so nice at taco bell I LOVE TACO BELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bathroom for men was very unsanatary to say the least. Food as usual was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eat taco every Tuesday but now I love the Dorito. I eat now Tuesday and Saturday with my family we love it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. we always eat lots of tacos cause there delicis taco bell rocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Doritos locos tacos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crunchy taco supreme is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crunchy taco supremes are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taco bell is my favorite fast food stop. Good service friendly people

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fast food. My favorite by far

    ReplyDelete
  12. my kids love taco bell

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is the meximelt IT IS THE BOMB!!! I just visited taco bell today as 3days ago also I luv that place. I have to start eating healthy as my doc says, nut I'm sure other's somethg nutritious on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Siento mucho que taco bell estoy muy decepcionada con ellos porque en el concurso que tienen que casualidad que todos los que an ganado cean de otros estados y niciquiera se ve un ganador de Massachusett. No cean tontos ellos nunca van a tirar esos premios es como Magdonal con el concurso de el monopolio nunca dicen los ganadores es para que las gente compren comida mas cara. Ese Ipop nadie se la van a ganar y este es mi comentario siento mucho si les molesta.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ya saben no se dejen cojer por esos concursos que ponen en ciertos restauranes como tacobell y magdonald no es cierto solo lo hacen para que compren mas comidas caras miren a ver si hay alguien de massachusett.

    ReplyDelete