Enjoy Coldwatercreek.com Rewards Program Benefits & Privileges

If you often purchase clothing at Coldwater Creek, you might be interested in the Coldwater Creek Rewards program, it's free. As a member of Coldwater Creek Rewards, you will receive the rewards such as seasonal savings offer, an in-store personal stylist, a monthly w-newsletter, etc.. Plus when you spend $400 in a year to become a onecreek member and you can get even more great benefits.

You can join the Coldwater Creek Rewards program online at www.coldwatercreek.com/rewards, or in any Coldwater Creek store.

In addition, you can also apply for and get a Coldwater Creek Preferred Visa Credit Card that will give you even more rewards, benefits and privileges. Take a look at the benefits of Preferred Visa Credit Card below:


To request an application visit www.coldwatercreek.com/visa.

5 comments:

  1. It has been made impossible to place a order on line (pass word want work I've called but nothing was accomplished.) I can't use my coupons the list goes on and on. Why has it been made so impossible to place a order? I use to order all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order all the time but none of my rewards have shown up on my card and I certainly don't get a monthly newsletter - only daily sales ads. I am going to check with customer service today as I have definitely spent over $400 since January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another one who has spent more than $400.00 in one season and I do not receive a monthly newsletter and nothing shows up on my rewards card????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. My $20 special offer wil not work on line. I'm very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even opt out

    ReplyDelete