Tell Cafe-express.com Survey For Winning a iPod and $1000 Prizes


Do you enjoy the Cafe Express food and their services? Whether good or bad, you can go to www.Tellcafe-express.com to complete the short survey and tell them whats on your mind. Even more strikingly, you will be entered in the Cafe Express Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes for winning cash and iPod prizes.

To ensure you feedback makes it back to the location that you visited, first you should enter the following information from your receipt:

1. Store number
2. Check number
3. Date of visit
4. Total amount spent

Then you can start to answer all the survey questions on your most recent dining experience. Upon completing this short survey, you will receive a chance to instantly win an ipod! plus receive 10 chances to win $1000! Cash and iPod prizes available to be won daily!

Having trouble? Please check out the HELP page or call 317-8188.

Website: http://www.Tellcafe-express.com

Help Page:
http://www1.empathica.com/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_NA.html

4 comments:

  1. This was our first time here. Order taker was great. Burger very over cooked. Cesar salad was drenched in olive oil even the croutons were soaked and green looking. Sweet potatoe fries had no flavor,sweet tea was flavored tea and not sweet even with very little ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is awesome! I'm new to the Southlake, TX area, and a co-worker told me about this place. The food is amazing. I always order the turkey swiss sandwich combo with Southwest Turkey Chilli and a Caesar salad. I usually ask for the Chilli to be warmed. Amazingly, the cashier, Frank, remembered and made sure my order was exactly the way I wanted it! The cashiers and other associates here are always friendly and greet with a smile, Even when they clear my table! That really makes my day to get great service in a restaurant.... Vary rare, lol. So Cafe Express in Southlake is one of my new favs! Kudos to Frank and the other cashiers there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say, "I usually ask for the salad to be warmed, the chilli is always nice and hot! Oh, and the store number is, 11230, in Southlake, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to The Woodlands Tx store 118 and I have been to this location numerious times. Today I had poor service on a weekday during a non busy hour and also had old tasting tea. This has been my favorite place to go for years but after today I will not return. I was waited on by Angel j who needs an attitude adjustment.
    Sherry H. June 14 2013

    ReplyDelete